Monday, 19 November 2012

#281

Scored exceptionally well for last minute studying. Been studying a day/night before tests. Despite the high marks, there was no sense of achievement whatsoever. Because I felt like I learnt nothing (not the lecturers' fault, purely my own laziness). I need consistency, I need to learn to be consistent. Feels so inferior. Like if you ask someone, anyone, except me, questions about the heart, what they learnt in heart centre, they could tell you. And I would just stare blankly at you. What's the point if you cant apply what you learnt right? Well, at least let's hope I can keep the grades up cus felt quite unprepared for today's paper and not really sure of my answers.

Not that Im complaining of good grades hurhur. ^-^ Just felt like I could have put in more effort. But I cant study too distracted cant focus cant sit still all i think about is food and how fat i am and how the cholesterol and building up in my arteries lol but i cant stop help kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment