Friday, 9 November 2012

#272

The first time since so long I ate little for the day!! So happy~ ^-^ Maybe it's the antibiotics. ^-^ Maybe it's psychological haha.

Day 1 of flashmob rehearsal oh gosh what have I gotten myself into.......... Was regretting all the way because I cant dance for goodness sake I just dont have it in me. :'( Joined initially because it was so cooooooool. When else would you get the chance to take part in a flashmob? Haha...... Oh well oh well, at least when im old i can look back and see i did something fun~ Even though I was crap at it. The purpose of living is to try all things right? Haha.

I think I always overestimate myself.. I wanna be a writer, painter, play some musical instruments, etc etc etc.. the list goes on. Problem is, I have absolutely no gift in all things cool.......... Lol.

3 papers down. Fully awake when I dont have to study ha ha very amusing, brain. Having tests every 2 weeks gahhh but I think this is better than cramming 12(?) chapters for each module at one go.




Always get reminded of the most beautiful night I've ever had when I take the bus home at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment