Wednesday, 28 November 2012

#290

Got 2 books from SP's popular for $14.20 (after discount with popular card hehe)!! ^-^ Made my way to SP's popular before class started in hope they have Looking for Alaska by John Green. I've been looking for it but I cant find it anywhere WHY. Well anyway, I was really thrilled when I picked up The Lovely Bones and it was $6.90!! Books are tooooooo expensive I dont understand why. Usually a book costs about $18?  Hmmp. >:(

The first time we went to FC5 for lunch since term started, the "new" popular had buy one get one free for their storybooks omg. Didnt have any money/savings then so i waited till today........... and they no longer have one for one. :'( But nvm yay still got cheap books. Compared to others which are >/$18 for one.

Had to grade ourselves out of 20 marks for class participation for gen ed and i gave myself 12. I cant find any excuse to give myself higher marks cus there was a rubrik and i graded myself according to that and i honestly dont talk much in class so......... sigh. Our gen ed teacher is really lovely though. She's the best of all 3 gen ed teachers i had.

Did a personality test yesterday at NHC during case-base briefing. We did 2 personality tests too during our interview with NHC before they accepted us into the cardiac option at the start of the year. Because personality changes..... so ya we had to do one again.
Then we had to choose from out of 4 sets of adjectives, the set that best describes us.

DISC profiling

D: Direct, Decisive, Dominant, Determined, Driving, Dynamic
I: Influencing, Interest in people, Inspiring, Interactive, Instinctively creative, Instinctive sales abilities, Inducing (sweet-talking)
C: Correct, Careful, Competent, Calculative, Consistent, Creative, Conscientious
S: Stable, Steady, Sympathetic, Status quo, Strong security needs, Super nice, Enjoys simple pleasures

There were more, but here are some.

I am the closest to S from the list of adjectives but I think im probably a mixture cus I got relatively close scores for the four columns from the personality test but they didnt tell us what the scores mean. :/

It is said that D makes up 3% of the population, I 11%, C 17%, and S 69%. Not so special afterall.

From the list of words, out of 10 people in our class, 2 chose D, 3 chose I, 1 chose C, and 4 chose S. Our coordinator told us for medical technologists, they were looking out for Cs. Ha ha. Our class only has 1 lol.

Yay tmr no school, fri 2h lesson. Whole of next week tests. E v e r y d a y. Blehhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment