Wednesday, 14 November 2012

#278

Today's role play telephone convo went much better than last week's practice. Thank goodness I got my lecturer role playing as a patient. I got her as a doctor last week and Benjamin said she was fierce when he got her as a doctor today too. Daaaaam relieved when it ended. When I was walking from the mrt to the classroom my heart was pounding damn loud it was disgusting. In addition, Hui Yin called to ask where was I and that it was my turn when I still had ten minutes left till my turn. Of course I panicked. I had to keep telling myself to take deep breaths during preparation time to calm myself down. I didnt "errr" as much I think but she was furrowing her eyebrows all the way because I cant find the words to phrase myself properly. But really thankful I didnt got her as a doctor. I would be so flustered I couldnt think and talk if she scolded me lol. Practiced a little after school and they say I danced like a small kid when it was a sexy dance lol haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment