Sunday, 14 October 2012

#241

Was looking through the photos I took yesterday and I remembered I learnt something new!! I didnt know you can move the focus to get the desired amount of light so the photo can be seen because my phone camera captures photos which are all dark and hard to see in dim light. Hahahaha.

4 hours of sleep because I couldnt fall asleep the previous night and I had to dragged myself out of bed to school for dance practice with the DBS people. Slept a little on the train to Tampines. I couldnt find a good position and it was so uncomfortable I probably looked damn ugly with my weird sleeping postions.

I GOT TO THE CHALET ON MY OWN. I was really proud of myself hahahahahaha. First time to Aloha Changi Fairy Point 4. The place was really hard to find and deserted. I alighted at the wrong bus stop and to be honest I was a teeny tiny bit scared because the bus took a long time to come (there was only one bus, bus 29) and there wasnt any taxi in sight. I was more lucky than Layjun because she came down after her Frightfest and she got stuck AT THE SAME BUS STOP at midnight. Regina, Chaoying, and I went out to fetch her, walking/running 3 bus stops.

Chenwei had to entertain so many people so me, Regina, Chaoying and Peixuan sat outside eating and chit-chatting at the bbq pit with Chenwei's cousin and her father's friend. They were very nice and friendly. ^-^

Poor Peixuan has fever so she couldnt stay overnight. :( Karin and Hui Ying came at about 1 or 2 am.

Ahhhhh lazy blog alr lolol.

Went out to catch the sunrise at 5 odd am. The sun came out at about 8 bleh~

Back to chalet to sleep and I set alarm to wake up at 9.15 to bring Hui Ying and Karin to the bus stop (they came by taxi). Went back to sleep again, woke up at 1.30pm to yummy curry chicken and crabs for brunch. ^-^

I think my Vampire Diaries has finished streaming hehe yayyyyyyyyy bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment