I lost the habit of hugging people. I used to hug people before people leave that it became a habit. I remembered the starting of poly life I just knew Melissa and I tried to give her a hug when we said goodbye haha omg it was so embarrassingggg. I didnt realise what I was doing it just felt natural. A few days ago I realised I stopped hugging people goodbye. I feel sad for whatever reason.
Hillgrove today with Lay Jun while the rest overslept. GB juniors Pei Wen and Wan Ying came to find us to chat for awhile. When we said goodbye I hugged Pei Wen cus she was just beside me and she gave me a firm, real hug back. It felt so sweet and nice.
Holland Village then Kbox at Cineleisure with Lay Jun and Karin. I wanted to go to Holland V because I never went before and it looked beautiful the one time I passed by while on the bus to Orchard. It was pretty small....... Or maybe we just dont know where to walk haha.
Lay Jun offered to go to the zoo with me when I said I got free ticket because I am a August baby. So nice of herrrrr. I thought today was the 30th and tomorrow 31st Aug, last day for free entry BUT NO. TOMORROW IS 1 SEP. T______________________________________T So freaking sad I was so excited. :(
Going to my grandparents' house in Malaysia tomrrow. Back on 8th.
No comments:
Post a Comment