Lunch with Chenwei and Chaoying at some vegetarian resturant. We didnt know they were vegetarian until our food arrived and saw the namecard they have lol. Tom's Palette ice cream for desserts. ^-^ So. Damn. Good. I had chocolate stout and green tea yummmz. Chenwei's chocolate sorbet and granny's favourite was awesome too. Chaoying's was..... weird. I dont like hahaha but everyone has their own preference. ^-^
Chaoying's
Chenwei's
Mine
Not nice one hahaha.
@ Tom's Palette ^-^
Dinner at Swensens with Victor, Jian Peng, Mark, Yi Jing, Melvin, Elroy, Kah Bing, Salanne, Satya, Hong Zheng, Momo. Melissa left first but she gave me a reaaaaaally BIG card omg. :')
Baked Bolognese? Yumz.
Branded toilet roll.
Birthday wishes on the toilet roll hahaha.
MP3 from the classmates.
Melly says they got it for me cuz I kept complaining to her how my phone cannot store anymore songs hahaha.
Super big and long birthday card from the lesbian partner hahaha. :')
Birthday toilet roll from Victor LOL.
Took the bus home from WM but I was still really scared walking home from the bus stop. Cursing the lift for not being at the 1st floor as it usually is at night. Was so scared and angry I kept cursing the idiot who pressed the lift at 2nd, 3rd, 7th, and stopped at 8th floor for a really long time. Turns out it was Chaoying LOL. Chenwei and Regina were downstairs on lookout for me. Then Peixuan sent Chaoying to press the lift buttons cuz they weren't ready.
When the lift door opened, "Happy Birthday Sien" was on the wall. Then the girls came into view with a cake and sang me a birthday song. :') It was such a lovely surprise. :') Chenwei and Regina had to leave to catch the last train home. :( The rest of us proceeded with games they had planned. It. Was. So. Sweet. So so sweeeeeeet of them. Layjun didnt went for lunch because she was busy preparing everything. :')
New laptop case. ^-^ My ripples is ripped hahaha.
Necklace from Xuan. ♡
1 8 birthday cards. The 6 of them each wrote 3 cards. :')
Overflowed with love. Im so so so so happy. I received sooooo many cards. I honestly believe I love receiving cards/letters more than anything else.
Didnt had a chance to take photos of the decorations they put up for me cuz my phone was dead. :(
Really wonderful 18th. =) Thank you all so much for all the thoughts and efforts and love. ♥♥♥
Everything except you. Im just really glad we're still on talking terms. =)














No comments:
Post a Comment