Thursday, 9 August 2012

#180

Went out wanting to buy myself something nice to wear tmr and pens for my notes. Somehow I have this irrational fear of going into shops. So I gave up trying to find clothes and went to Popular instead. I felt so much better. Spent a long time choosing pen colours. All the colours look so nice I dont know which to choose I want them all. :/ Had a look around the books. So I only had 31 bux on me and I want both books I had my eyes on each about 15 bux. Sacrificed the pens for the books haha. Bought a bag of sweets from Mini Toons because I had 2 bux left after Popular card member discount. 

I'll be alright.

Well,
H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  S I N G A P O R E :)

No comments:

Post a Comment