9/50 for yesterday's Gembio test. Yes, my lecturer stayed in school and marked our papers till 5am to give us back today. I dont remember ever getting this low for a test before. The last time I remember failing for a test was in Secondary 3 and I got 18/40 for my first A math test, 2 marks away from the passing mark. I cried then which was so embarrassing hahaha. I wasnt particularly feeling anything when I saw my marks this morning even though it was a horrible vegetable fail. But I could feel the disappointment from my lecturer. Maybe I imagined it because I was disappointed in myself? I felt like I couldnt face him cus I'm pretty fond of him and I think he's a really nice lecturer. Sigh oh wellz. What's done cannot be undone. 8% fly. I'm gonna study real hard for his 50% exam.
So today was Day 1 of our Medical Microbiology practical test. Everyone wrote a lot for the one question "Why did you choose these agar?" while mine was just, short. I dont understand how they could write so much :O *the horror, pulls hair* A drop of the urine sample dripped out when I opened the bottle ewwww. But I continued to finish streaking the plate first before a change of glove omg hahaha.
I want to be a nerd.
No comments:
Post a Comment