Kind of sad when the camp ended. They probably wouldnt remember me. :( Cheryl, the kid who has most of my attention during the camp cus i lost her the first day, didnt even say bye to me. :'( Didnt even took a photo with her cus she dont want to take photo with me. :(
Vaishnavi. She had a lot to talk about and kept sticking to me hahaha and i got kind of irritated on the second day cus the teacher had me keep a close eye on Cheryl as she tend to get lost. Partly my fault, because I cannot multitask and I feel like pulling all my hair out when so many of them talk to me at the same time. But she was really sweet and hugged and said she'll miss me when we break camp. :')
Victor being an extra hahaha
Franco. Although he's quite naughty, he's really sweet too. On the first day when I gave him his goodie bag he kept making fun of me but he gave me his goodie bag later on awww. :') But i gave it away to two girls who wanted the goodie bag when they saw him give me hahaha. He kept trying to give me his tea break biscuits on the second day like he was afraid I would be hungry ahaha maybe I think too much but I finally asked for one of his biscuit cus I was a lil hungry hehe and he fed me awww. :') I liked him hahaha idk how to explain, just a feeling he gave me.
All the extras behind
Gabriel. Huge round eyes. The kind I would kidnap if I saw him on the streets hahahahahaha kidding. I like his voice LOL. He's damn cute when he hold my hand ahaha pedo.
Raj. I liked him better when we just met, a little naughtier as time passed hahaha but he was nice!
Hong Xiang. He's kinda cocky.... But he "Ahhhh neverminddd" (something like that I forgot) and hugged me when we break camp hahaha.
Samuel and Cheryl wouldnt take photo with me, Zin Htet and Grace only came for the first day.
More photos of my cutie boy HAHAHA
Lesbi Franco Me
My phone camera's too slow to capture a proper photo of the fidgety children :(
Forever alone level 99 LOL. Made rings for myself with the silver strings Franco and Melissa gave me. Satya's kid made her a rose ring to apologize for his bad behaviour! Omg *meltz* hahaha.
APPLE^-^
Overall the camp was indeed an experience. Me being me even kids dont listen to me/take me seriously...... I much preferred them confined in the centre than when we go out to play games cus they wouldnt get in two lines and it's so hard to get their attention and control them.













No comments:
Post a Comment