I wanted to blog yesterday night when i was on my bed but now i dont know where to start.
Hmm blog about school then.
Poly just seems to pass sooooo fast. 7 to 8 weeks of lessons (take away 1 week for exams), 3 or 6 weeks holiday, repeat. It's like, before you register the fact that school started and you should study, it's the holiday again. Then you say you'll do better next term/semester, but things still stay the same. Life is too fast-paced. For someone who does everything so slowly, i cant keep up. Often, i wonder how life would be like like in those storybooks where everyone goes to the same school and everyone knows everybody. I always think it's kinda sweet.
Haha ok back on topic, so, i think i did quite good this term. I listened in lectures (except for gembio, 5 classes in a lecture theatre on a monday morning just dont do good for me). Errrrrrr. Ok. That's not much of an acheivement isnt it. To bring down my "acheivement" further, my mind blanks more than i would like while listening, most, if not all, of my practicals are disasters. I really pity Melissa for being my lab partner. :( I cant tell you how sorry i am sigh. That's why i prefer individual work over group work. At least it's my own marks i'm pulling down. I hate being the burden. I used the because i always am a burden. I dont know if it's the correct usage of grammer but it feels right with me haha. Anyhow.
"You need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself."
GOSSIP GIRL
THIS. "I am jealous of those who think more deeply, who write better, who draw better, who ski better, who look better, who live better, who love better than I."
Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
Tumblr.
I just spent an hour plus on this post when i should be studying clinical chemistry. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment