Which would you choose? If your job is everything you love, heart-pumping, adrenaline-rushing, doing it makes you feel alive, and you're good at it, you know you can do so much more. Which would you choose? Usually, I would say "Duh, of course you should choose love. Love makes everything goes round. Love makes you whole. All the fictional love. All the love stories. All the movies about love. There must be a reason why it's so popular right? Because people believe in love." But the last episode of Grey's Anatomy I watched made me doubt a little.
Just a little. But what you're good at don't often disappoint as much as people. You can put in extra effort to improve your work. But you can't make people change to who you want them to be. It's just not right. I truly believe when you love, you should love unconditionally. Ha ha not that I'm an expert at it. I got all these from fiction. But fiction must be built on some truth, no? If not how do people come up with these books and movies? Haha ok rambling, out of point. All mixed up in my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment